Monday, July 13, 2009

Michael Jackson- King of Pop


OK! I'm going to be perfectly honest with you guys. After all you are my readers and I want to be true to ya'll. I was really SCARED of Michael jackson when he was alive. He just scared me, and it got worse cause he molested kids. But! If you are offended by what I am saying I understand you, I really do, I mean I'm SAD, don't get me wrong I'm not like dancing or something, it's more of a ok-that's-sad-I'm-gonna-go- on kinda thing. He wasn't this big dude to me. And when I found out There's that shock like OMG he's dead i got over it on the second day. I'm just not a big fan, ok?? I'm sorry If i have hurt any of ya'll. And I am sad for his family and for his fans. But it was HIS choice to take all those drugs which lead to cardiac arrest. But.. if it helps I loved him before he got plastic surgery, and even though I wasn't crazy about him I'm gonna honestly say that, THE DUDE HAD TALENT. you could see it the way he dances and sings, and he's very devoted. And I'm being very honest on what I just said.

No comments:

Post a Comment